So for you globally minded corporate hacks out there, this Outlook-based quick tip should help you navigate the intricacies of the International Date Line without causing an aneurysm:
Display Two Timezones In Your Outlook Calendar:
- From the Outlook menu select Tools > Options
- Select the button for 'Calendar Options'
- Select the button for 'Time Zone'
- In the resulting dialog box select the check-box for 'Show An Additional Time Zone'
- Next, select an additional time zone to display from the dropdown menu and give it a unique label so you can differentiate it in your calendar
More Outlook Tips @ Corporate Hack